Monday, March 15, 2021

hi hello

 h i i omg

I'm really excited rn- me and one of my best friends finally had the energy to facetime, and she finally got Feral on her phone so we got to play together omG. We did a lot of trading and ended up making some Wings of Fire themed looks, which was really cool. 

Speaking of Wings of Fire, me and a friend are starting a WOF fanfic! It will take place in the same world as the characters from the original series and I hope we'll get far enough into the fanfic to make both stories cross over. Of course, the fanfic will also happen in Jade Mountain, and that's going to be the base / idea of it. 

After about 3-4 years of roleplaying, making our own characters, making our own stories and being the biggest WOF fans, I'm really excited to be starting a fanfic we can share with the internet. 

Bye for now ig :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment