Friday, February 12, 2021

Idek anymore lol (Also some yeehawin N E W S)

 Hii

I would've posted here yesterday but my life has been really boring lately-- my best friend's birthday is today so that's cool! (Everyone please wish Glory happy birthday :'D) Unfortunately we can't see eachother for her birthday, for the hecking 2nd time in a row rip, because 

1. Coronavirus :'D we want to stay safe, even if it's been really annoying

2. We live 3 hours away from eachother (I moved 2 years ago) which makes the coronavirus thing even worse hhhh

So like thats really frustrating :'D We might actually be able to see eachother during February break, which starts in like 3 days so that's cool! I'm really excited but I'm not exactly sure if it's going to happen at all so thats weird ig lol.

I'd make birthday art for her but I still don't have my pc back and I still haven't got any idea of when I'll be getting it back :') I could get on my brother's pc and finish things but I don't have files there and in order to get them, I'd need to get on my own pc and email them to my brother's pc. Also, I do have paint tool Sai on my brother's computer so I could just start new but I don't have any of my normal brushes, settings and textures there, and because I've got so many things on my own Sai they'd be hard to add again (I can work without them but for some reason it just bothers me to not have them there). So all I can really do at this point is wait for my pc, even if it's going to take  f o r e ve r

Time for the (I guess, not very) big news-

Yup, that's me
I've been thinking about this for a while now (like 6-8 months? wow lol) and I think it's true. 
If you're wondering about what the flag means:
It's the greysexual flag! Basically it means that I can feel attracted to people and sexually attracted to people, but it's pretty rare for me. Sexual things also aren't too appealing to me.

Anyways I think that's all for this post lol. I'll hopefully see you guys soon, let's hope I actually find something to talk about because I've got a strong feeling that break is going to be extremely boring for me    e e k.


No comments:

Post a Comment