Saturday, February 13, 2021

Stuff

Looks like I forgot to post again :'D

ah well--

i had to go skiing, then I spent like 3 hours cleaning :cries in i am hecking t i re d: so at least I have an excuse for not posting this time. If anyone's wondering why i'm posting at like 1 am and not just waiting it's because I want to get this info out here as fast as possible :')

So one of my friends' Animal Jam account was hacked today. I'm not really sure how it happened, I just logged on to see he'd been hacked somehow? I logged on earlier to see him at someone else's locked den but I forgot whose it was, and I don't really think that's who hacked him.

I've donated items, but it won't be enough, so if anyone sees this post at all please at least consider it (His username is Aureolus hh-), thanks so much :')

No comments:

Post a Comment