Friday, February 26, 2021

yeehawww

 Hii >:))

hru guys lol- If you see this post please consider leaving a comment hh :') I WANT TO TALK TO YALL LOL

Anywayss my life has been boring lately :') I got a decent score on a French quiz (a 90), which is y e s because French is the one class that I absolutely suck at. 

Also, omg I just came back to Scratch and i'm so overwhelmed rn?? I have to like, make new projects, redo my profile and stuff, and etc. My art has improved so much since I was banned so i have to like, go around and show everyone lol. My obsession over followers is also back omg. It's only been like, a day and I'm already chasing after more Scratch followers again, i- It's funny how I've never been worried about DeviantArt watchers or Youtube subscribers but when it comes to Scratch I totally go crazy. 

I made a banner for my Scratch profile yesterday and thought it looked really cool so here it is!


Anywayss thanks for reading yall, see you next time (if i don't forget)!


No comments:

Post a Comment