Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Second Post (No idea what to post about, I-)

 Helloo welcome back to another dumb update on my nonexisting life :> Any wa y s

I really have no idea what to post here but I tried making cookies again last night after finishing my homework early. THE HECKIN RECIPE SAID YOUD GET 24 BUT I GOT 45-- at least it was actually worth my 3 hours and I didn't just get like, 10 aaaaaa

I tried making them red and blue but of course my mom got plant based food coloring (because aLL nAtUrAl) so the colors came out super weird lol. Instead of red, or even pink, I got purple, like the purple on my oc Taro, and instead of blue I got like, green pff- I didn't really mind though because they actually looked really cool. However, after actually baking them they just turned back into normal looking white sugar cookies :'D What have I learned? Don't use weird plant based food coloring in cookies

so y u h that was fun

I have so much art to finish for people but I still don't have my pc so I'm still a little pissed about that lol. I have my brother's pc and I've downloaded Sai on there and everything but it still doesnt feel the same because I've got so many more custom textures and brushes on my own Sai, but there's literally nothing on there--

That's all that's really happened in a day lol- this was probably incredibly boring and I'm definitely going to actually start posting about some kind of topic soon :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment